Mortgage Resource Center
Here you will find valuable resources for purchasing and financing a home. Financing a home is one of the most important financial decisions you will ever make and we want to make sure you have access to the best financial information available.
TRID (TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure) FAQs
Home Loan Toolkit
Home Owner's Guide to the Home Improvement Contractor (HIC) Program
Click below to view three helpful videos to help you in making this important decision:
Applications & Forms
- Information Needed at Time of Loan Application (Mortgage)
- Information Needed at Time of Loan Application (Home Equity)
- Pre-Construction Checklist
- New Construction Specification Worksheet
- Authorization Verification (Mortgage)
- Authorization Verification (Home Equity)
- Country Bank Prequalification
- $500 Coupon
- Subordination Request Checklist
Credit Reports and Scores Online Guide
Click the link below to view the "Consumer's Guide to Credit Reports and Credit Scores," which provides practical answers to questions about credit reports, credit scores and the importance of protecting personal credit histories.
Guide to Credit Reports and Credit Scores
To comply with the requirements of the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act), Country Bank has registered the employees that meet the definition of a Mortgage Originator. For a list of these professionals, click here.