- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Wallet
- Kasasa Protect™
- Online Banking
- MasterCard Debit Card
- Text Banking
- Open an Account Online
- A2A and P2P Transfers for consumers
Secure 24-hour banking on your phone or tablet (iPad, iPhone, and Android)!
You must be enrolled in online banking to utilize mobile banking.
- Pay bills with Picture Pay or Bill Pay
- Turn your debit cards on and off
- Mobile Deposit - deposit your check from your mobile device!
- View accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Find Country Bank locations near you!
Country Bank supports Mobile Wallet payments with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay. You can simply scan your phone to make payments anywhere mobile purchasing services are accepted. Enjoy!
- Download Apple Pay, Samsungs Pay or Android Pay to your phone, and then add your Country Bank debit card information.
- At checkout, just hold up your device to the scanner to make a purchase. Since your card is digitally encrypted, there's an extra layer of security every time you choose to pay with your phone.
- That's it! Go on your merry way, without even reaching for your wallet.
Here's how mobile purchasing works
Guard your personal and financial data against fraudsters. Add this affordable and comprehensive identity theft protection solution to your existing checking account.* Learn more and activate Kasasa Protect today!
- Comprehensive identity protection and restoration solution*
- Employs around-the-clock monitoring for fraudulent activity
- Immediately alerts you to any suspicious activity
- Quick, hands-on process of restoring your information should fraud occur
- Coverage from every angle provides peace of mind
- Funds directly deducted from your checking every month — no credit card needed!
- Exclusive pricing for all Kasasa Cash® checking account holders
- Not locked into a contract; no time commitment necessary
Secure 24-hour banking at your fingertips! Sign up today!
- Open an account
- View account activity
- Print statements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Address Change
- Bill Pay with eBill function ~never forget a payment!
- Ability to download online banking transactions directly from Quicken or QuickBooks
You must be currently using:
- Quicken current year version or previous two years
- QuickBooks current year version or previous two years
A personalized card with the MasterCard® logo that provides the convenience of making purchases wherever MasterCard is accepted and access to cash 24/7 via ATM or through cash back when making a purchase. Debit cards are instant issued at any of our branch locations.
- Personalized PIN
- Transfer funds at the ATM
- Ability to make deposits at any CB ATM
- Ability to change PIN at CB ATMs
- 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Sign up for additional security for online purchases with MasterCard Secure Code
- No fees at ATMs within the SUM network
- Ability to report lost/stolen card and inactivate immediately
- Businesses can have multiple cards issued for employees
You must be enrolled in Online Banking to utilize Text Banking. You can register for Text Banking while in your Online Banking account. Please click on the Mobile tab and complete the process. Country Bank’s Text Banking is FREE, however, message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
- View balances
- Retrieve history
- View rates
- Information- lost debit card numbers, branch and ATM locations
View account statements within your Online Banking account; simply login to enroll.
- More secure than paper statements
- Faster delivery – receive your statement as soon as the statement cycle ends!
- View check images
- Access to archived statements
- New or existing customers
- Must be at least 17 years old to open an account online
- Several options to fund your new account
- Use our uSwitch kit to easily transfer direct deposits, automatic payments and accounts from other institutions
- Open an account through our website, Online Banking or on your Mobile Banking app
- Order a MasterCard® Debit or ATM card
- Order checks
- Log into Online Banking
- Click on the Transfer tab and then Send and Receive
- Select Let's Get Started to begin your registration
P2P - Person to Person Transfer: Send a payment to or request money from another person. All you need is their email address or mobile phone number.
- Email Address - Recipient will receive an email requesting permission to receive or send funds. Recipient will follow a hyperlink where they will enter their account information.
- Mobile Phone Number - Recipient will receive a text message requesting permission to receive or send funds. Recipient will follow a hyperlink where they will enter their account information.
A2A - Account to Account Transfer: Move money between your Country Bank accounts and accounts at different financial institutions. Transfers can be made to and from your account at Country Bank and an account at another financial institution. You must be an owner on both accounts.
- Enter the Routing and Account Numbers of your external account. The name on the account must be the primary account owner.
- To confirm your account, two trial transactions less than $1 will credit and debit your account at the other institution within two business days.
- Go back to your Transfer tab and then Send and Receive and enter the trial transaction amounts to get started.
Eligible accounts include Consumer Checking, Savings and Money Market deposit accounts. P2P and A2A transfers from interest bearing accounts are included in the six monthly transfers permitted under Reg D. Service may also be used to make payments to loans. Cash Management services are available for business account products.
*Fees apply and are included as part of your transfer's transaction amount.
To schedule an appointment with one of our friendly, knowledgeable professionals or for more information on our products and services, please fill out our Contact Us Form to help us better assist you.