Please read more about our Banking Center update at Ware Walmart by visiting our locations page. Click here.
Fraud is on the rise — but there’s something you can do about it. Stay two steps ahead with Kasasa Protect — affordable, comprehensive protection for your personal and financial information.*
Add this service to your checking account and enjoy more peace of mind — get 24/7 credit monitoring, identity theft protection, and more. This one-stop defensive strategy is like armor for your personal data. Activate Kasasa Protect today by calling us at 800-322-8233, visiting one of our branch locations or contact us to learn how you can begin enjoying these great benefits.
Activate Kasasa Protect in minutes
Upon enrollment, Kasasa Protect starts working immediately. However, be sure to log in and verify your identity so that you can get the most value out of this service. Just check your email for your activation link or visit secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Add Kasasa Protect to receive around-the-clock coverage from every angle:
24/7 Credit Monitoring
Get around-the-clock notices about important changes in your credit report, including:
Monthly Credit Score & Tracker
Dark Web Monitoring
Lost Wallet Protection
In the event of a lost or stolen wallet:
*Kasasa Protect™ Disclosure
Optional Add On Service
Country Bank offers Kasasa Protect, an optional Identity Fraud Protection And Restoration Service that includes identity theft, fraud protection and breach resolution through a separate, third party that can be added to your Kasasa Cash® checking account or your Country Bank checking account. This add-on service (a) requires your explicit authorization to add these Identity Fraud Protection Services (‘opt-in”), (b) charges a separate monthly fee and (c) can be cancelled at any time.
Kasasa Protect: Identify Fraud Protection And Restoration Services
“Kasasa Protect: Identify Fraud Protection And Restoration Services” collectively includes the following comprehensive services (collectively “Services”):
(1) Credit Services: (a) Reports: an annual credit report from Experian; (b) Scores: a monthly credit score from Experian; and (c) Plotter: a visual twelve (12)-month history of the consumer’s monthly credit scores from Experian.
(2) Monitoring Services: (a) Public Records: Monitors name, address & Social Security Number (SSN) across public records; (b) Dark Web Monitoring: monitors across social networks, chat rooms & black market web sites for personally identifiable information including social security numbers; phone numbers; email addresses; bank account and routing numbers; credit and debit cards; and medical identification numbers; (c) Credit Bureau: monitors for and will provide an email or text alert if credit inquiries, new lines of credit, derogatory credit, name changes or changes in address are detected in the consumer’s Experian credit file; Credit monitoring offerings monitor only the credit file associated with the purchasing consumer, and do not monitor, compare or cross reference the credit file associated with the purchasing consumer to any other credit files maintained by the applicable credit bureaus.
(3) Resolution Services: (a) Recovery Services: a professional Identity Recovery Specialist will assist the consumer identify, dispute, expunge any fraudulent activities and (b) Lost Wallet Services: Cancellation & replacement assistance for lost or stolen credit cards and personal documents lost due to loss or identity theft.
Terms & Conditions
Kasasa Protect services are provided by CSID, a part of Experian Information Solutions, Inc. (“Experian”). There are two (2) Kasasa Protect terms and conditions, one governing the program’s Services and the other governing the program’s online portal, which you must agree to:
(1) Services: Terms & conditions can be retrieved at a Country Bank branch location
(2) Portal: Terms & conditions can be retrieved online by using the following link: https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. (“Portal”)
Kasasa Protect services are provided for a monthly fee of $14.99 per month per person, or $7.99 per month per person if you are a Kasasa accountholder which will automatically be debited from your account on the third (3rd) of each month. Fees begin on the third (3rd) of the month following your enrollment date and will end one (1) day after Country Bank has processed your cancellation request.
Changes & Modifications
Kasasa Protect’s Services, fees, and providers are variable and may change with proper notification from Country Bank or Kasasa, Ltd. Changes in terms, conditions, services, fees and / or providers, if any, will be posted on the Kasasa Protect site located at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. We encourage you to refer to this site on a regular basis for Services information.
To enroll in Kasasa Protect you must meet all of these conditions: (1) be eighteen (18) years of age or older, (2) be a resident of the United States or any of its territories, (3) agree to the Kasasa Protect Services’ Terms & Conditions and (4) authenticate your identity to review your alerts and include other personally identifiable information in your account at: https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. Upon signing up for these Services at your institution, you will be enrolled in the Services’.
To receive Kasasa Protect’s Services, you must (1) agree to the Kasasa Protect Services’ Terms & Conditions and (2) establish the Services’ monthly billing and (3) provide an accurate email address. Upon completing these three activities you will be enrolled in the program. The date upon which these activities are completed will be your enrollment date.
Within one (1) business day after Enrollment, Kasasa Protect will provide you with an email that includes a link to https://secure.kasasaprotect.com and your subscriber number. After entering your subscriber number, you must verify your personal information. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself. You agree to not misrepresent your identity. You also agree to maintain and update this information, including your email address on a regular basis to ensure its accuracy. Failure to provide and maintain accurate and complete information may prohibit your use of the Services or result in errors in information generated. You can review and update your email address on file at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Portal Alerts & Notifications
Upon verifying your personal information and agreeing to the terms and conditions associated with the Kasasa Protect portal, you will be able to receive alerts and notifications through the portal. Email notifications will be sent to the email address you maintain at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that in order to receive the full complement of Services, including receiving Services’ alerts and notifications via the Kasasa Protect portal, you must first verify your identity and register and maintain your email address at: https://secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Availability of Services
All items under these three (3) comprehensive services are available to you as identified below.
(1) Credit Services: After verification, you will be able to view all items listed under Credit Services, including credit information and alert details via the portal.
(2) Monitoring Services: All items listed under Monitoring Services will begin upon Enrollment. Viewing of Monitoring Services alerts is available upon Verification.
(3) Restoration Services: All items under Resolution Services are available upon Enrollment.
You may cancel your Services at any time by notifying us of your decision to cancel. Written notices should be sent to Country Bank 15 South Street, Ware, MA 01082. Verbal requests should be directed to 1-800-322-8233. Cancellations may take one (1) or more business days to process. The Services’ monthly fee will not be charged for the following month after a cancellation request has been processed by us. Your current month’s fee will not be reimbursed or prorated.
Closure of Checking Account
Should your checking account be closed by you or Country Bank, any add-on products / services associated with that account, including Kasasa Protect will also be terminated at the same time. Your then current month’s account and/or Kasasa Protect fees will not be reimbursed or prorated. The monthly fee(s) will not be charged for the month following termination.
(1) Federal Notice. Even without our plan, you have the right to a free credit report from each of the three major credit bureaus through annualcreditreport.com or 877-322-8228, the only authorized source under federal law. (2) Country Bank Notice. Country Bank shall not have any liability for the accuracy of the information contained in the credit reports provided through these Services including any liability for damages, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental.
Trademarks & Credits
Kasasa Cash® Checking and Kasasa Protect are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. CSID and Experian are registered trademarks of Experian Information Solutions, Inc.