Please note that we have updated our Bill Payment functionality, here is “what you need to know” and tips to use these great new features.
- Our bill payment navigation has been streamlined and will enable users to move easily between approval, payment, and history tasks. This new design will facilitate paying and approving multiple bills at once.
- You will notice a better position for the links for administrative-type tasks such as reports and user settings. These links will now appear to the right of the payment window.
- Bill Payment’s powerful reporting tool now includes graphs to aid in analyzing how user’s money is spent.
- View and plan payments based on account balance(s) with Bill Pay’s new “Balance Worksheet”.
- A new security feature alerts users when a new account is added to their Bill Payment service. This is designed to prevent fraudsters from adding an unauthorized payment funding account to a user’s Bill Payment relationship, this new feature will send an email alert at users first login notifying them that a new funding account has been added.
Please give us a call if you have any questions, we would be delighted to assist you.