5 Ways to Celebrate National Financial Awareness Day!
Posted on August 12, 2022
Today, we’re all focused on our money, so let’s make sound financial decisions that can really make a difference. National Financial Awareness Day is a great time to review where you are now, and where you are going financially. Here are 5 suggestions:
- Sometimes the hardest thing about saving money is getting started. Open a savings account, money market or CD to help you save for something you have been wanting or for that rainy-day fund. It is never too early to start!
- We believe in making life easier. That’s why we offer online and mobile banking services to help manage your finances whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you. Services like mobile deposit let you deposit a check right from your mobile device! Life doesn’t get much easier than that.
- Set up a budget and track your expenses! Consider setting up a budget to help monitor your expenses. Creating a budget can help you find out where you spend your money by making a spreadsheet that breaks down your monthly income, payments, bills, and more.
- Financial Check Ups. Country Bank Customers can visit their local Banking Center and sit with a team member who will review your current financial status to discuss any future goals or current financial items you are working towards.
- Increase your financial literacy. We can all learn more about money, which is why Country Bank provides an online Financial Education Center through EVERFI. It offers a playlist for many subjects including Financial Basics, Investing in Your Future, Planning for Retirement and the Loan Hub.
National Financial Awareness Day gets us to focus on being more aware of where our money is going. It’s time to start making a difference in our financial awareness and these tools can help you today!