Download it now!
Our customers deserve best-in-class service everywhere and anywhere they bank. Our brand new app lets you do things like turn your debit card off and on, take a picture to pay a bill, and check your balances quickly—all in a matter of a few swipes and snaps.
Bank conveniently and securely1 anytime, anywhere with the Country Bank Mobile Banking App. Our mobile app is FREE and allows you to:
- Manage your bank accounts and Finances
- Check your account balances and transaction history with Quick Balances without needing to login
- Attach a photo to a transaction as a reminder, to save a receipt or keep warranty information
- View and pay your mortgage and loan accounts
- Manage Cards – Turn your debit card on/off with the push of a button
- View direct deposit info
- Transfer Funds between your Country Bank accounts (including to loan accounts!)2
Mobile Bill Pay3
- Simply snap a photo of a bill to pay it with Picture Pay
- Schedule/edit/cancel bill payments
- Skip the branch queue and deposit checks with a snap of a photo4
- Activate PIN Login for convenient, secure access
- Download Statements right to your phone5
- Setup custom alerts like low balance warnings and security changes.
- Locate a Country Bank branch or ATM closest to you
- Find our Contact Details
- Send secure messages
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Share our app with friends and family
- We use 128 layer bit encryption with all of your data (And there’s a lot we do behind the scenes that we can’t tell you about!)
- Requires a Country Bank deposit account
- To use Bill Pay, you must first enroll for the service in Online Banking.
- Mobile Check Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal.
- Requires enrolling for eStatements in Online Banking
Mobile Banking Questions and Answers
Q: I’ve used your old App before, how do I use your new one?
A: It’s easy! Just download our latest App from the Apple or Google Play Store and use your existing login credentials to get started.
Q. Should I delete your old App?
A: Yes. The old App is no longer functional. You’ll want to download our new App so you can continue to enjoy Mobile Banking.
Q: How do I enroll for Mobile Banking?
A: It’s simple! If you’re already an Online Banking user, just use your existing login credentials to log into the Mobile App. If you have not registered for Online Banking, just visit countrybank.com or click here to sign up. Once you’ve signed up, you can use the same username and password for the Mobile App!
Q: What are the benefits of the App?
A: You can access your account information and funds anywhere, anytime while you are on the go. You can also access Mobile Deposit, Pay BillBill Pay, Statements, Picture Pay, and Manage Cards, all right from your mobile phone!
Q: Is County Bank’s Mobile App secure, and what systems are in place for security?
A: Yes, at Country Bank your data security is our top priority. We use state of the art data encryption, username and password requirements, multifactor authentication (MFA), timed user sessions, and automated logout when device is locked.